COVID19 Procedures"Confidence in Closing"
As a result of COVID-19 we are monitoring and adapting new practices to provide for the safety and the health of our staff members and customers at Premier Choice. In that effort we are doing the following:
- We are still conducting business and are reachable by phone, email, video conferences and face-to-face meetings, where permitted. We are following the guidance and direction of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), and monitoring the state and local ordinances for the proper way to conduct business operations. Updates will be provided as necessary.
- Our office building is currently closed to the public at this time, but if you have an appointment or need to drop something off please call in advance to schedule a time for a staff member to meet you in the parking lot. Please call when you are outside of the building to notify us of your arrival.
- We will mainly communicate via phone, video chat or email during this time.
- We are requiring that all staff members wear gloves and a mask when meeting with customers and we ask that our customers do the same.
- Most of our staff members are working remotely and rotating office hours so contact is minimal.
- We encourage social distancing practices, for example, no hand shaking and maintaining a distance of six feet apart when meeting with customers.
We are offering remote closings or no-contact closings in the pavilion adjacent to our building. Please NOTE that if you are obtaining a loan your lender MUST approve the use of Remote Online Notarization (RON) prior to the closing. Please contact one of our staff members for more information on a RON closing.
In the case where an in-person closing is required, we are offering the following options:
- We can do a no-contact curbside closing at a mutual location.
- We can conduct a no-contact closing in the outdoor pavilion adjacent to our building.
- We will provide pens at the signing that you may keep or dispose of after use.
- We will require that staff members wear gloves and a mask when attending the closings and we ask that our customers do the same.
- We will not conduct any in-person closings with any customers that are exhibiting flu-like symptoms. For additional information on symptoms or for information on face coverings see CDC website. https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-nCoV/index.html
- Customers will be required to inform us if they have had recent travel to high risk areas or if they have had exposure to someone who has been diagnosed with someone with COVID-19.